Things are coming along with our Petition for Adoption paperwork. FedEx delivered the packet from Morning Star Adoption Center around 11am. There are a lot of documents for the court, but only four that need our signatures. I did find a few spelling errors on our last name, where it was sometimes spelled with a "P." Being legal documents, I couldn't change the "P" to an "R" by hand, so I made a quick call to the agency. Luckily, these were saved as Word documents, and the agency made the changes and emailed them back to me right away.
Pankaj and I plan to spend the weekend reviewing all of our documents, and making any necessary copies before we deliver the packet to the court on Monday. It's going to be a busy weekend, and I have a feeling that we'll be eating out a lot.





No comments:
Post a Comment