Thursday, November 15, 2007

Favorite Fall Photos




Ok, so I had to add these photos too. I can't tell which are my favorites. I showed them to Pankaj last night and he loved them too. Our little boy is growing up! It's hard to believe that he's been a part of our family now for one year (he left Bal Vikas on November 21, 2006). Time certainly does fly!
~~~~~
We are looking forward to our first Thanksgiving dinner at home (last year's was spent in Mumbai and the holiday is not celebrated there), followed by a trip to Portland, OR to visit our good friends Jay and Judy and their daughter Maya, who was born in May. Samedh keeps telling me, "Going to see Baby Maya." And, "Play toys." I keep reminding him that Maya will only be 7 months old when we visit, and she doesn't walk yet. She'll have some toys, but not the kind Samedh is expecting. Maybe I'll have to sneak a car or two in his suitcase. One fun thing Judy and I have planned for this trip is to dress the kids in matching Christmas pajamas and have their photo taken by the tree. Samedh and I bought the pj's the other day and they are really cute. I just hope Samedh will sit still with Maya so we can get a couple pictures of them together.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Deb, really cute photos. The top one is my favorite. He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi I read your blog regularly and love it. I was doing a search for India adoption and found it. I thought you might be interested in a group I am in called MTI marriedtoindia.com . I think you would enjoy it.One member is on her way to India to adopt a girl this month.