I always look forward to getting LOST on Wednesday nights, and tonight was going to be no exception. I had been waiting for the season premier for months! But then something better came up. Better than LOST? You know it isn't My Name is Earl or The Office, because those are Thursday night shows on a different network. (Also my favorites.) This is something entirely different. Tonight Pankaj and I are going to a concert at the Knickerbocker Theater in downtown Holland. A young man named Shafaatullah Khan will be performing classical Indian music on three different instruments: Sitar, Surbahar, and Tabla. It's not too often that this type of performance comes to Holland, and we are really looking forward to a relaxing evening.
The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. I'm sure I'll enjoy every minute of it, and maybe...just maybe, there is a chance that we will still make it home to catch the end of my favorite TV show. If not, it's ok. I'm hoping ABC will run an encore presentation sometime this weekend.





No comments:
Post a Comment