Friday, June 22, 2007
Father's Day
This Father's Day was special for Pankaj because he and Samedh got to wear the Big Guy/Little Guy t-shirts I bought for them LAST YEAR. (On Father's Day last year, Samedh was still living at Bal Vikas in Mumbai.) We ended up celebrating at my parents' house instead of their cottage because it was way too hot. As you can see from one of the photos, it rained really hard for some time, but quickly dried up and became hot again. After a delicious meal, I had Grandpa and Samedh pose for a photo by Grandpa's new vine. And Samedh and I posed for a photo as well, since I hadn't had our photo taken together on Mother's Day this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Deb,
I just read about your son in the CC newsletter. Congratulations! What a beautiful addition to your 'forever family'.
Do we have your updated information for the 2008 reunion? it is a priority of the committee to find EVERYONE.
Melissa Thorndill
mthorndill@yahoo.com
616-318-3629
Post a Comment