Thursday, July 19, 2007
Parent-Tot Swim Class
Last night, Grandma ("Bouma") and Grandpa came to watch Samedh in his swim class. They took plenty of photos, and Daddy came too with the video camera. Samedh loves the water, but gets chilly pretty quickly when he gets out of the pool. Tonight is our last class, and I'm sure Samedh will miss swimming with the other kids as he has for the past two weeks. But for the rest of the summer, there's always open swim at the pool. I hope to take Samedh there at least once a week. Then he can watch all the "big boys" do their fancy jumps and dives off the diving board. It's his favorite part of going to the pool, and some day he'll be jumping and diving with the rest of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I loved seeing Samedh having such fun at the pool! I recall his first visit wasn't quite as fun, so it's great to see the progress. Andrew can't get enough of the water and really enjoyed the pictures, too :-)
Also, Samedh looks very healthy. I'm assuming his eating issues might have improved.
Christine
Post a Comment