Celebrating 100 years of Holy Name School, Wyoming, Michigan.
Samedh and I posing outside the front of the elementary school I attended grades K-8.
Mother's Day
Indian wedding weekend in Chicago
May went very fast for our family. We've been busy and have been taking so many pictures, and a lot of them just didn't make it to this post. We spent the last day of May at Johnson Park for the India-Link Picnic. I tried to include a collage of picnic pics, but maybe I reached the maximum Picasa would allow in one post. I'll include those at a later time.
June is looking just as busy for us, if not busier. We have a graduation party next weekend, and the West Michigan Hindu Temple will be opening for the first time next weekend as well. It will be a three-day event, and we hope to make it to two. Later this month, a number of Bal Vikas adoptive families will be gathering in Chicago for a long-awaited reunion.










1 comment:
I really love your outfits for the wedding . You all looked great!
Post a Comment