Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog while searching for Indian adoption blogs. We are planning to adopt a girl from India. We haven't started the process yet and today, we have an informational meeting with Holt International. Did you go through a local agency? By the way, we lived in Grand Rapids till 2007 (before the WMH temple was built) and now we live in Ohio. Nice to see pictures of GVSU again in your blog.

Thanks,
Su

Deb said...

Su,
Thanks for the note, and best wishes on your adoption journey! We used FTIA-Families Thru Int'l Adoption (formerly Special Additions Inc...the 2 agencies combined just before we brought our son home). I've heard lots of good things about Holt, and hope you have a good info meeting.

Laura said...

Deb---cute photos! I love the "cutting pool!" Looks like you had a extra sweet & fun valentine's day.

Laura G.