We are having beautiful weather today, and the three of us spent some time outside this afternoon. I raked leaves in the backyard while Pankaj and Samedh kicked a ball around. It felt really good to be doing yard work again after a long winter. Samedh even had his toy lawn mower out, as well as various diggers and front-end loaders. Those loaders are great for moving leaves!
Our lilac bush is full of buds, and there are hyacinths popping up here and there. My daffodils haven't yet emerged like they have at my parents' house, but they will soon enough. I just hope the snow is done for the season. Last year we had quite a bit of snow for Easter, so we'll just have to see. IF it does snow, I'll just make another snow-Easter bunny with Samedh and make the best of it.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
One Day Closer to Spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment