Ultimate Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with side salad and kluski noodles...Click on the recipe to see enlarged print.
I am always looking for new ways to prepare pork tenderloin at home, and came across this delicious recipe last year. I tried it for the first time about one month ago when I had purchased pork tenderloin as a BOGO (buy one get one free). I had been anxiously thawing the second tenderloin over the last two days, my mouth just watering in anticipation for the melding flavors of garlic, roasted peppers, blue cheese and spinach. Normally, I am not a big fan of blue cheese by itself or in a prepared salad dressing. But boy is the flavor amazing when baked with pork! This recipe is so simple and delicious, and I thought it was well worth sharing. I believe I can just as easily make this recipe with chicken, and will give that a try in the near future.






No comments:
Post a Comment