Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lake Michigan Sunset



These photos were taken last Wednesday evening at Holland State Park. It was bitter cold and we got out of the car only to take the photos. In just a few short months, we plan to return to have some fun in the sun with Samedh. I can hardly wait!

After our beach visit, we stopped by G&L for some Greek chili dogs. Samedh said "Hi" to our waitress at least 20 times, and also enjoyed his first ice cream shake (mint flavor) through a straw. We had tried to get him to suck through a straw a few times in the past, but he never got the hang of it. Now that he knows what to do with a straw, I have a feeling he'll be demanding sips of our shakes more often.

1 comment:

Laura said...

What beautiful pictures!

This summer will be so much fun at the beach. The whole experience of feeling the sand, water, playing and soaking up the sun. Sounds so nice about now.

The whole straw thing...I remember when each of my kids learned that concept...wait til he discovers how to blow bubbles into your soda!
LOL...I enjoy your blog.