Friday, March 30, 2007

Summer Fun on a Spring Day


(Click on collage to view larger photos)

These photos were taken last Sunday when my family came over to celebrate my birthday. It was a high of 82 degrees in Zeeland that day, and we spent a lot of time outside. We also had to run the air conditioning to keep everyone comfortable.

Now, with spring break and Easter approaching, we are expecting much cooler weather and possibly wet snowflakes later next week. That's how it goes in West Michigan. Today was near 70, so Samedh and I had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard (we also had one yesterday). I figure we better look for plastic eggs now while it's warm and dry because we probably won't get the chance to do it outside on Easter Sunday. Good thing Grandma hides eggs inside the house!

This afternoon, Samedh and I also went shopping at Kohl's. We saw my friend Barb which was a nice surprise (Hi, Barb!). I finally found the perfect swim suit to wear while swimming with Samedh (he loves to pull at necklines and straps:)! I also bought Samedh tons of summer wear for around $6 to $6.50 a piece. He's still in a size 12 months, but boy are they cute. Will post photos of him in his new clothes soon enough...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: