This evening we had some very special visitors over for dessert. My friend Holly and her family met Samedh for the first time. We tried meeting earlier in the year, but our visit got postponed due to Samedh's pneumonia. Samedh got along well with Holly's daughters, Allison and Brooke. He even recognized them from their family photo that we have hanging on our "friends wall" (photos of family and friends saved from Christmas cards, etc.). Samedh looked at the photo and then looked at the girls with great big eyes, as if to say, "It's really them!"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Deb- It's wonderful to see Samedh standing upright like that! He's really started to walk, eh? And I always can't get over how adorable he is! He looks very happy.....I see lots of love in your home :-)
1 comment:
Deb-
It's wonderful to see Samedh standing upright like that! He's really started to walk, eh? And I always can't get over how adorable he is! He looks very happy.....I see lots of love in your home :-)
Post a Comment