Every September 11, I always think of my niece Olivia. "Livvy" is the most patriotic person I know, and dearly loves the American flag. One of her favorite songs is God Bless America, and she can be found singing it just about anywhere. I took this picture of Livvy on July 2 while we were at my parents' cottage. Livvy started First Grade this year, and I can certainly imagine her leading the class in the Pledge of Allegiance this morning on this very special day. God Bless America!
Monday, September 11, 2006
God Bless America!
Every September 11, I always think of my niece Olivia. "Livvy" is the most patriotic person I know, and dearly loves the American flag. One of her favorite songs is God Bless America, and she can be found singing it just about anywhere. I took this picture of Livvy on July 2 while we were at my parents' cottage. Livvy started First Grade this year, and I can certainly imagine her leading the class in the Pledge of Allegiance this morning on this very special day. God Bless America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment